Wednesday, December 5, 2012

20 Days until Christmas...Sock Snowman

I came across a Tutorial on Pinterest for some Sock Snowmen, and I instantly knew that it was fate... I have this habit of going through socks like Crazy... but then I never throw them out. Also, our dogs like to steal socks and then play tug of war with them...  So I have alot of socks that either need to be used for something, or thrown out... Enter Sock snowmen!


I am not going to give you a Tutorial... But if you have some socks, some rice and a glue gun, then you can totally make one of these... SO cute! I love them!



Before I forget... HERE is the link to the best sock snowman tutorial that I have seen. It is from "Then She made..." (love that name!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!