Friday, January 14, 2011

I've decided!!

I am trying REALLY hard to not forget to get my Daring Baker's challenge done in time... and after 14 days of trying to decide what my take on the challenge is... I have finally decided!!!
I've been thinking about this while I clean stalls in the morning, while Im washing horse's legs, while im tacking up and un-tacking... so im pretty excited that I finally figured out my plan!
The best part is that it is going to be pretty cheap to buy the ingredients, since I already have most of them, and I cannot wait to share it with you.
The second best part is that Im doing it AFTER my wisdom teeth surgury next Thursday, and I will still be able to eat it (fingers crossed)

If i was more awake, I would write more, but im not, so im going to head to bed, right after a quick soak in the tub
Goodnight!

Ps... My kitten is going to be born sometime next week (probably) so i cannot wait to go and see it and figure out which one to take home (after it is all grow-ed up of course)
Also.. Might get a puppy too!! (exciting!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!