Monday, January 24, 2011

:'(

I was very very excited for my first Daring Baker Challenge.. But this surgury has me down for the count... and I will not be able to complete it, as much as I want to. However, when i get well again, I will still do the challenge, and post it, it just wont be on time... or in January.
Called the Dr's office this morning and they called in a prescription for me, so i dont have to go all the way down to the office to see the dr.... I now have a 5 day dose of SulfaTrim.... which I informed the pharmasist, is the same drug we use for horses... Ironic no?
anyway, i gotta go laydown again, just as soon as i post on the forum that i am unable to complete the challenge (insert sad, crying emoticon here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!