Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I got my first sun-burn of the year today...

I just finished off a whole medium pizza and an order of bread sticks...

And I don't feel bad about it

a) because I have had 1 zero calorie Monster energy drink and a muffin alllllll day.... oh and a double double this morning
b)because I left for work at 5:30 this morning, and I just got home and it is 7:30... PM (which holds nothing no yesterday, I worked from 7am-10:30pm... with the same amount of food)

so.... Go eat a whole pizza too.... as long as you balance it out with massive amounts of time in the sun working your ass off???

I dunno, maybe don't follow my example... or do, whatever...

I'll try and spend some quality time in my kitchen this weekend, since it is severely neglected right now (i think we have one clean fork left), but the more likely answer is that I will either be working another crazy hour day OR I will be spending quality time with my bed catching up on sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!