Friday, August 12, 2011

Strawberry Infused Vodka



I have been meaning to post about this for a really long time... I just keep forgetting to take pictures of the finished product.

It is another Shutterbean.com Recipe too.

Strawberry Infused Vodka

It is genius.
You take fresh strawberries, a clean jar and vodka, and mix them all together. Then you let the Vodka have its way with the Strawberries for about 4 days. Then strain everything through a coffee filter.




The Vodka kind of sucks the souls of the strawberries out. All the strawberry essence gets captured by the vodka, and the berries end up looking like zombie berries that will get you wasted! (but not in a nice way, they just kind of taste like straight vodka)

Seriously delish!



I've had trouble actually getting pictures of the drinks I have made with this, because I end up drinking them before I remember to take a picture. But my mom won this Ice-shot glass kit, and gave it to me, so I made Ice shoot glasses just to take pictures of this Vodka in.

SOOOOOO YUMMY. But the glasses melted so fast, that it was hard to really take my time to get some good shots.



THANKS Again Tracy for another awesome Recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!